Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician interested in providing compassionate, mission-driven primary care and leadership at one of the leading FQHC facilities in the greater Omaha area. If you have a passion for community health and serving the underserved, this is an exciting opportunity to elevate your career and make a true impact.
• Practice mission-driven medicine at this top-ranked FQHC in the greater Omaha area and step into a dedicated leadership role as Medical Director
• Join an established team of physicians and NPs in an outpatient-only clinic setting with opportunity to treat a wide variety of patients to suit your preference
• Flexible work week offers exceptional work/life balance with a 3-day weekend every weekend!
• Competitive never-ending salary guarantee above MGMA median with excellent benefits and sign-on bonus available
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, or Med-Peds
• At least one year of post-residency clinical experience
• Interest or experience in leadership required, but no prior medical director experience needed
• Named one of the Top 3 Cities in the US to Relocate to, this hidden gem in southwest Iowa is located minutes from downtown Omaha, offering all the amenities of a major Midwest metro, with lower crime rates and 16% lower cost of living than the national average.
• From lakes to riverfronts to state parks, enjoy ample opportunity to swim, sail, fish or jet ski in one of the most beautiful waterfront playgrounds in the Midwest
• Located less than 15 minutes from the Omaha airport, enjoy a quick flight to Kansas City, Des Moines, or Sioux Falls, or be anywhere in the U.S. with ease
For more information, contact:
Tara Osseck, Vice President of Recruiting
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time