Spinal Chord Injury Medicine Opportunity
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine Opportunity
JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute
Hackensack Meridian Health in New Jersey is seeking to employ an American Board of Medicine Specialties (ABMS) Spinal Cord Injury Medicine - certified physician (or a recent grad who is ABMS Board Eligible) for a full time position on an Inpatient Spinal Cord Injury Unit in addition to an Outpatient follow-up Clinic and Spasticity Clinic at The JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute located adjacent to JFK University Medical Center in Edison, NJ. This location is a desirable, central New Jersey community with excellent schools plus easy access to New York and Philadelphia.
HMH offers competitive compensation and a robust benefits package along with academic opportunities at The Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine and Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
Comprehensive Spinal Cord Services
- Board-Certified rehabilitation medicine physicians with specialized training and expertise in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Inpatient rehabilitation program providing intensive therapies and 24-hour rehabilitation nursing care
- Outpatient rehabilitation program providing one-on-one care
- Specialized areas also include Spasticity Management, Pain Management and Orthotic Evaluation (custom braces)
- Wheelchair and seating assessment/prescription by a team of experts, including rehabilitation medicine physicians, occupational therapists, and representative from wheelchair vendor
- Driver Training Program conducted by Occupational Therapists (Certified Driver Training Specialists) to evaluate and assess for the ability to return to driving
- JFK for Life Health & Fitness Center offering medically based and supervised fitness programs at the completion of rehabilitation.
Hackensack Meridian Health is the leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life-enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety. To learn more, visit us at: www.HackensackMeridianHealth.org
Submit your CV for immediate consideration to:
Carol A. Petite, B.S., M.T., AASPR
Corporate Physician Recruiter
Apply for Spinal Chord Injury Medicine Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly