Hillmont GI is seeking a gastroenterologist to join our practice. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and respected single specialty GI practice in Malvern, Pennsylvania, with early partnership potential.
We have other immediate openings at our partnering practices and future openings for July 2022.
Our group consists of 6 gastroenterologists, all board certified or eligible in internal medicine and gastroenterology. We treat adults and adolescents with disorders of the esophagus, stomach, small and large intestine, liver, gall bladder, and pancreas. We provide a full range of gastrointestinal services, including diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy, cancer screening, and nutritional support.
Helping patients become informed about their medical care is an important part of the doctor-patient relationship. It empowers patients to take control of their illness and well-being. We hope that this site will advance that cause.
Hillmonth GI is an affiliate of US Digestive Health (USDH), a strong, physician-led, professionally managed specialty group. It is the fastest-growing GI management services organization in Pennsylvania.
- BC/BE Gastroenterologist
- Must obtain and maintain a PA medical license
- Proficiency in endoscopic procedures including colonoscopy and upper endoscopy
- Advanced endoscopy (ERCP) skills preferred
- Inpatient rounds and call at local hospitals
- Clinic hours in one of our convenient office locations.
- Endoscopic procedures at our two state of the art integrated out-patient procedure centers and hospital facilities
- Guaranteed salary with incremental upside and incentives
- Two-year partnership opportunity in the practice and to acquire ownership interests in the Endoscopy Center(s)
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including retirement and profit-sharing Plan
- Opportunities for participation in clinical research and educating residents and medical students
- In house Infusion Suites, Pathology Lab and Imaging
- Propofol anesthesia provided by CRNAs
- On call responsibilities limited to 10 weeknights and 7 weekends per year
- Established patient base
- Collegial environment
- Dedicated CME time and funds
- Malpractice/Tail Coverage
- Relocation Allowance
- 6 weeks of PTO and 8 Holidays per year
- Great work life balance
- Opportunity to live and work in Lancaster County with its excellent school systems, diverse residential neighborhoods and convenient access to numerous local and regional cultural events, outstanding dining, outdoor recreational activities and sporting events.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Luis DeJesus at LDeJesus@USDHealth.com or call (267) 694-3604.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly