Generalist Obstetrics and Gynecology
The MetroHealth System
The Department o Obstetrics & Gyecology at MetroHealth Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University is seeking applications for an OB/GYN Generalist to join our 20-member division.
A successful candidate will be able to provide the full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient obstetric and gynecologic care and possess excellent interpersonal, clinical and teaching skills. Applicants must be board certified or eligible for certification in General Obstetrics & Gynecology and eligible or licensure in the state of Ohio. It is anticipated that a successful candidate will meet qualifications for appointment at the Instructor or Assistant Professor level in the Department of Reproductive Biology at Case Western Reserve University. Academic rank will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The MetroHealth System is redesigning its campus with an innovative transformation plan to exceed the ever-changing needs of patients and community programs.. This billion-dollar transformation is the largest public construction project in Cuyahoga County and one of the largest in the nation. By 2023, the new hospital tower will be home to 270 private rooms with additional state-of-the art facilities, population health initiatives, as well as a re-imagined campus environment. We invite you to be our partner in this important journey as we strive to transform health care in Northeast Ohio.
Cleveland, Ohio offers a great lifestyle.
- The Arts - largest theater complex outside of New York City, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the renowned Cleveland Orchestra & one of the world's leading art museums
- Outdoor activities - Lake Erie for boating and beaches
- Expansive park system surrounding the city with many hiking and biking opportunities
- Nationally renowned food and dining scene
- Diverse economy - manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, biomedical
- Great cost of living - 21% lower than the national average
- Professional Sports - Major League teams (Indians, Browns and Cavaliers)
- Ease of transit - rated the 6th best city in the US for commuters
If you are interested or would like additional information, please contact
Brian Mercer, M.D., FRCSC, FACOG
Chair, Department of OB/GYN, Professor, Reproductive Biology
CWRU - The MetroHealthSystem
In employment, as in education, Case Western Reserve University and The MetroHealth System are committed to Equal Opportunity and Diversity.
Apply for OB/GYN Generalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly