Join Major Academic OBGYN Practice at Penn State Health
The Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is a fulltime OBGYN physician to join our growing team.
- Appointment at Assistant, Associate, or full Professor level in either tenure or non-tenure track.
- Join team of 10 OBGYN physicians and 8 APCs with the division being supported by REI, MFM, GYN ONC, MIGS, and FPMRS.
- Position is well-balanced combination of outpatient consultation, prenatal care and preventative care, operating room exposure, Labor and delivery coverage, education of residents and students as well as clinical and/or basic science research.
- Professional research development is supported and is inclusive for all faculty.
- Benefits include: Generous paid time off, 10 days CME, 401k match up to 10% and relocation assistance.
- M.D., DO, or M.D./Ph.D. or equivalent degree
- BC/BE Obstetrics & Gynecology
- A track record of academic productivity and clinical excellence is required.
- Hershey is a suburban community in a metropolitan area and is one of the fastest growing regions in the state.
- US News recently rated Harrisburg best place to live in Pennsylvania and 44th among the nation s best places to live.
- The area offers excellent schools with Derry Township, Lower Dauphin and Palmyra school districts in the top 100 in the state.
- Hershey is approximately 12 miles from Harrisburg, the state capital, and within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore.
Penn State Health
- Penn State Health is multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania.
- The system includes Penn State St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Children s Hospital, Penn State Cancer Institute and Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital (jointly owned with Select Medical), based in Hershey
- More than 1,300 physicians and direct care providers at 78 medical office locations.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
Apply for Join Major Academic OBGYN Practice at Penn State Health
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly