OB/GYN for Private Practice in Kansas' Largest City
Mid-Kansas Women’s Center, PA (“MKWC”) has an immediate opening for a Board Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYN to join this rapidly expanding Independent Practice. MKWC has been providing Personalized Comprehensive Women’s Healthcare in mid-Kansas since 1952. Wesley Medical Center is supporting recruitment based not only on MKWC’s growth, but also in anticipation of several community OB/GYN retirements in the next 5 years.
With offices on the East and West sides of Wichita and four outreach clinic locations, MKWC offers great variety for a physician to grow a diverse and successful practice. The new physician joining MKWC will be providing:
• comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic care
• infertility and preconception care
• contraception consultation and solutions
• surgical procedures with DaVinci robotic capability
This caring and aggressive group of physicians offers opportunity for ownership based on pre-established criteria..
Wesley Medical Center
Wesley Medical Center is a regional acute-care center licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. The medical staff of 850 physicians and 3,400 employees provides a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for more than 1 million residents of from Kansas and parts of contiguous states. Every year, more than 6,000 babies are born at Wesley.
Living in Wichita, KS
• Wichita is home to 600K+ in greater metro area
• Named an All-American City four times for quality of life (affordability, education, cultural and sports activities, and safety)
• Recently Named to Money Magazine Top Ten Best 300K+ Cities with single family homes 40% below national median, cost of living 10.3% percent below national average
• Brookings Institution’s #22 city for science, technology, engineering and math jobs with a diverse population of postgraduate degreed professionals
• Home of the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita with over 1,000 faculty members and 13 ACGME accredited residency programs
• 14 minutes from hospital to airport with five major airlines, hundreds of national and international connections
• Physician commute times average 12 minutes
Please reply with CV to hospital system’s in-house recruiter. Include cover message explaining your reasons for interest in living and working in Wichita.
Apply for OB/GYN for Private Practice in Kansas' Largest City
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly