Urology (Transgender Experience Required) Opportunity in San Francisco, CA
Urology (Transgender Surgery Experience Required) Opportunity in San Francisco, CA
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Currently, we are looking for a full-time, BE/BC Urologist with experience in Transgender Surgery to join our group in San Francisco, CA.
- Physician-led organization career growth and leadership opportunities
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Mission driven, patient-centered care with one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Unparalleled stability
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000+ (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Reimbursement of new CA medical license fees
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
To learn more about practice opportunities with TPMG, please email your CV to Victor.R.Ramriez@kp.org or call Victor at (510) 625-6281.
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern California https://tpmg.permanente.org/
We are an EEO/AA/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Urology (Transgender Experience Required) Opportunity in San Francisco, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly