Love academia, but dread the thought of spending years "ladder climbing" before you can make a real difference? If so, joining this progressive Anesthesiology department at one of the Midwest's top teaching hospitals may be the change you've been looking for.
- Work in the heart of a bustling metro area at newly re-built $550m University Hospital
- Academic appointment at highly-regarded medical school with more than 150+ years of history
- 40 Anesthesiology residents; program is renowned for fostering independence in participants through hands-on education
- Medical direction to residents, CRNAs and C-AAs
- Diverse case mix: ENT, Urology, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Cardiac, Spine, Ortho, IR, Trauma, Kidney/Liver Transplants (No OB or peds)
- Combined salary and retirement for Asst. Professor starting at 437K+; Assoc. Prof starting at 457K+
- Outstanding benefits package: employer matches 200% of your annual 401K contribution (vested immediately,) relocation assistance at 5% of your base salary, & tuition remission at 25+ accredited universities and colleges
- Cap-exempt H1-B visa support available
A vibrant and diverse metro area home to more than 3 million people, this community is making a name for itself as the #1 Midwest city "on the rise:"
- Find your fill of culture at award-winning art, history, and science museums; or spend an evening attending the theater or the Symphony Orchestra
- Tremendous architectural variety abounds, from beautiful neighborhoods with tree-lined streets to spacious downtown lofts with expansive skyline views
- Choose from numerous highly-ranked public and private schools for your children
- Direct access to an international airport
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller.
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for ANESTHESIOLOGY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly