Program Director in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Baystate Health, an award–winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is searching for a Residency Program Director in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
This opportunity features:
- The opportunity to lead the department’s graduate medical education team and work collaboratively with 10 other residency program directors across UMMS-Baystate to continuously improve our educational programs.
- Residency Program Director responsibilities include: Residency program development and evaluation, resident recruitment and selection, accreditation and resident evaluation and supervision.
- A faculty appointment at the University of Massachusetts School of Medicine-Baystate and an opportunity to teach medical students from the UMMS-Baystate Regional Campus’ Population–Based Urban and Rural Community Health.
- Our department has approximately 4200 deliveries annually, a strong focus on minimally-invasive surgery in gynecology and enjoys strong sub-specialty support in MFM, Urogynecology, Gyn/Onc, REI, Family Planning, Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology and Midwifery.
- Our leadership team is dedicated to enhancing medical education through collaboration and innovation. We place a strong emphasis on an appropriate balance of supervision and competency-based autonomy to optimize learning and safety.
Candidates must be BC/BE by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology. Role modeling of exceptional clinical, teaching, communication and leadership skills in a collaborative and multidisciplinary environment is expected.
YOU BELONG AT BAYSTATE. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
To learn more about our health system and living in western Massachusetts, please visit our website at www.choosebaystatehealth.org. Interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
Heather Sankey, MD, Chair Department of OB/GYN
c/o Ariana Caradiaz, MBA, CPRP
Phone: 413-794-8701 Email: Ariana.Caradiaz@baystatehealth.org
Are you ready to advance your career with us?
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply for Program Director in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly