The Iowa Clinic, one of the largest physician-owned and governed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest, is seeking an additional BE-BC Obstetrician/Gynecologist.
Why Choose the OB/GYN Department at The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Friendly collegial atmosphere of 9 physicians and 4 advanced practice providers based in 3 offices throughout the Des Moines area
- Average 20 new patients per month per physician
- 4 day work week
- 1:9 call schedule
- Ultrasound with technician in clinic
- Coordinated and comprehensive care provided by Women s Center which includes specialists in Surgical Oncology, Surgical Breast Clinic, Urogynecology and Gynecologic Oncology
- Large referral base within clinic of over 260 multi-specialty physicians and providers in addition to external referral base of 1.3 million
- Competitive base salary with excellent benefit package including 4 weeks paid time off to start, 401 (k) profit sharing retirement plan and health insurance; optional dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care, term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
Why Choose The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Among Wellmark s 18 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), we are in the top three in the state in terms of Wellmark s Value Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
- In 2017 and 2018, achieved a perfect 100% MIPS score; in 2018, ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country
- Provider Engagement in 94th percentile per Press Ganey s 2020 Engagement Survey
Why Choose Des Moines, Iowa?
As the capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000, this picturesque city truly has something for everyone to enjoy. With over 800 miles of connected recreational trails, our award-winning city offers short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a family-friendly environment that offers an idyllic work-life balance.
#1 Best Places to Live in the Midwest (#5 Best in the U.S.) U.S. News & World Report, 2019
#1 Best State for Jobs MarketWatch May 2019
#1 Best State to Live in America U.S. News & World Report, 2018
#1 Best State to Practice Medicine WalletHub, March 2017 & MDLinx, June 2018
#1 Physicians Top Places to Live and Work (Iowa) Physicians Thrive, 2017
#1 Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S. U.S. News & World Report, 2017
#2 Best State to Practice Medicine Medscape, 2019
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly