Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you.
We are a physician-directed, community-based medical group providing the highest level of medical care to our patients in the most convenient, cost-effective manner possible.
Join Tufts Medical Center Community Care (formerly Hallmark Health Medical Associates) and our more than 90 providers offering primary care and specialty services. As a proud member of Wellforce, we elevate the value of health care for patients at the intersection of quality, cost, and service by delivering robust support for our physicians. We want you to have everything you need to excel and grow. That s why we offer a comprehensive onboarding program, supportive administrative services, flexible scheduling, and more. We emphasize work/life balance for all providers and employees, because quality of life is critical to delivering quality care.
Tufts MC Community Care is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital and Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford, with access to specialists at Tufts Medical Center and Floating Hospital for Children for highly specialized care.
About the job:
Our practice in Medford is seeking a part-time OB/GYN to join an existing group with established patient base. All deliveries and surgeries are performed MelroseWakefield Hospital. Our team of obstetricians works closely with Tufts Medical Center MFM providing care for women with high risk pregnancies. Our special care nursery is staffed 24/7 by neonatologists from Tufts providing care for newborns with health issues.
This position gives the opportunity to join a practice with an established patient base with the potential for immediate growth. Interest and experience in urogynecology, robotic surgery, and minimally invasive surgery not required, but certainly a plus! The call schedule currently is 1:8.
Working here has its benefits.
- Led by clinical, practicing physicians
- Leverage academic ties with Tufts Medical Center and Tufts University School of Medicine
- Deliver comprehensive and personalized onboarding, including shadowing, networking, coding training, and leadership meetings
- Minimize administrative burden through use of scribes, RNs and LPNs, fully trained MAs, coders, front desk staff, and dedicated billing specialists
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Full-time equivalency receives 8 weeks of PTO
- Creative scheduling
- Full malpractice coverage from the day you start, including tail coverage
- Fully integrated EMR with Dragon dictation available
- Focus on quality, panel size and coordination of care, not just productivity
- CME support yearly reimbursement plus free CME credits offered within our system annually
- Located just 6 miles north of Boston and an easy drive to the ocean
Apply for OB/GYN Part-time
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly