Join Ballad Health Gastroenterologists!
Johnston Memorial Hospital & an Employed Gastroenterology Clinic, located in Abingdon, Virginia, are currently seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterology Physician to join their group Full Time. Physician will join an employed, established, existing, stable GI Practice of two Gastroenterology Physicians, 1 GI NP & will be busy from the start! Dedicated endoscopy room and ASC.
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Production Bonus Based on Work RVUs
- Sign On Bonus
- Educational Loan & Relocation Assistance
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- CME Reimbursement
- Opportunities to assist with Medical Students & FM/IM Residents from local Training Programs
- Out-Patient Clinic (90%, including Endos) 5 Exam Rooms
- 2 pts seen per hour, averaging 12 pts per day
- Monday – Friday, Call one weekend per month
- Hospital Procedures to include: EGD/Colonoscopy/ERCP
- In-Patient responsibilities (10%)
- In-Pt census: 3 per day
- Call required up to 10 days per month, including 1 weekend
- APPs and Residents do not assist with call
There is an established patient base with opportunity for growth!
About Johnston Memorial Hospital:
Johnston Memorial Hospital is a 116-bed modern medical facility located in Abingdon, Virginia. Built in 2011, it’s the first “green” hospital in Southwest Virginia certified by LEED and Energy Star. The facility offers a wide range of services including a a 24-hour interventional cardiology program, critical care services, diagnostic imaging services, emergency services, a family birth center with a full-time pediatric hospitalist team, women’s services, laboratory services with direct access testing, outpatient rehabilitation services, palliative care, a sleep center and surgical services including an Outpatient Surgery Center. Johnston Memorial Hospital is also home to a Regional Cancer Center, which provides comprehensive cancer treatment that includes medical and radiation oncology, diagnostic radiology and laboratory services. Johnston Memorial prides itself on addressing the primary care needs throughout the region through its Dr. S. Hughes Melton Family Medicine Residency Program and Internal Medicine Residency Program, as well as an Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency program, which supports the Appalachian Highlands Community Dental Center.
Nestled in the Virginia Highlands, Abingdon is within driving distance of Roanoke, Asheville, Knoxville, and Nashville and is home to an excellent school system and a wealth of social, community, and religious organizations. This small town is known for bigger-city amenities. If you're seeking the perfect balance of personal and professional growth, you won't find a better home than Johnston Memorial Hospital.
Ballad Health Senior Physician Recruiter
Apply for Join Ballad Health Gastroenterologists!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly