Seeking a leadership focused and dedicated physician to become the next CMO of a well established FQHC in Upstate New York.
• CMO duties to reside over the Adult Primary Care service line
• Primary Care division employs 5 experienced physicians
• Robust support staff to include NP's, PA's, and a full complement of nursing staff
• Expected 80% administrative and 20% clinical
• HPSA/MUA designated site
Above median compensation and robust benefits package
• Sign on and retention bonuses plus relocation assistance and student loan repayment
• 35 days of PTO and CME plus allowance
Live and work in one of the most diverse cities in America. This booming New York metro town is a wonderful place to practice.
• Enjoy a cost of living that is 18% below the national average
• Reside in an educationally rich community with great schools and world-renowned universities including an Ivy League University, 2 Division 1 Universities, and number of private colleges
• Enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, and boating in the outdoors paradise of the Finger Lakes region.
• Indulge in fine dining and sip at award winning breweries and wineries
• Access culturally diverse art and theatre shows, fantastic shopping, and nightlife right in your backyard
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for ADMINISTRATION PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly