Anesthesiologist Pain or PM&R in Fresno
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Anesthesiologist Pain or PM&R to join our team in Fresno, CA.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Fresno is located in central California, between Los Angeles and San Francisco. The area features mild winters and warm summers and is near some of our state s most popular recreation areas Yosemite National Park, Sierra National Forest, Kings Canyon National Park and Sequoia National Park. You can visit the Central Coast, two hours away, for deep-sea fishing and surfing or explore the Fresno-Clovis metropolitan area s art galleries and studios every month during Art Hop, a free, self-guided open house and tour. With its affordable housing, reasonable cost-of-living, top-tier schools and great central California location, it s no wonder so many people love to call Fresno their home.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
- Physician-led organization career growth and leadership opportunities
- Professional freedom
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Technology-driven innovation
- Mission driven, patient care-centered and one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA:
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Anesthesiologist Pain or PM&R in Fresno
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly