An Excellent Ob/Gyn Physician Opportunity at the Beautiful Hudson Valley Area
An excellent Ob/Gyn physician opportunity exists with a well-established and growing private practice in the beautiful Hudson Valley area—a short drive north of New York City. Hudson Valley OBGYN is a busy independent private practice that provides excellent care in a state-of-the-art office setting. The practice is patient-centered and offers a full-range of obstetrical and gynecological services. Partnership is available for interested candidates.
- Private and independent Ob/Gyn group with a solid patient base.
- Choice of part-time or full-time work.
- Possibility of fast-tracked partnership for interested candidates.
- Competitive compensation package with high earnings potential.
- Excellent benefits package, that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, retirement plan, and CME.
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Flexible call schedule: average 1 day a week and 2 weekend a month.
- Hospital affiliation is with Vassar Brothers Medical Center.
- Board-certified or board-eligible MD or DO, with active unrestricted license to practice medicine in New York State.
- Active DEA license.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a private office setting.
- Patient focused and committed to providing outstanding and compassionate care and service to all patients.
- Strong computer skills and EMR knowledge.
Hudson Valley OBGYN is located in Poughkeepsie, New York, at the heart of the beautiful Mid-Hudson Valley region, 75 minutes north of New York City on the Metro-North Hudson line. The Mid-Hudson Valley region offers a great quality of life with excellent choice of housing options, low-taxes, and outstanding school systems. The beautiful surrounding nature offers opportunities for outdoor activities such as biking, hiking, skiing, and boating. The area is also home to many fine colleges and universities, including Vassar College, Bard College, Marist College, SUNY New Paltz, and the Culinary Institute of America. The area is also home to many performing art venues, great restaurants, cafes, wineries, micro-breweries, and farmers markets.
Apply for An Excellent Ob/Gyn Physician Opportunity at the Beautiful Hudson Valley Area
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly