Emergency Medicine Physician
Gadsden Regional Medical Center is a 346 bed Level III Trauma Center located near the banks of the Coosa River. It is a fully accredited Chest Pain and Primary Stroke Center.
Emergency Department Details:
- Annual ED Volume: 42,000
- 27 Bed ED with Fast Track
- 30 Hours of Physician Coverage daily
- 28 Hours of NP/PA Coverage daily
- 24 Hours of EM Scribe Coverage daily
- EMR: Cerner
Local and dedicated EM Residency Trained and BC ABEM ED Medical Director in place!
Great Culture among our EM Physicians, NP/PAs, and the hospital staff!
- BC/BE EM, FM, or IM with previous ED experience
- Current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications
- EM Residents allowed to moonlight on the Mid Shift in their Final Year.
The Gadsden area offers a wonderful River Living Lifestyle with growing downtown comforts of new restaurants, micro breweries, and fun activities for families. Gadsden real estate is one of the best kept secrets in the state where you can get a lot for your money, even river property!
Please contact us for more information:
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly