National TeleCritical Care East Director Position! AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!
The Department of Veterans Affairs’ National TeleCritical Care Program is seeking a well-qualified physician to fill the TeleCritical Care EAST Physician Director (TCCPD) Position
You can be located at any of our hub locations: Orlando, Atlanta, Baltimore, Cincinnati or Cleveland.
Serve as the subject matter expert for the practice of TeleCritical Care and provide clinical and administrative oversight, direction, and management of the regional EAST TeleCritical Care Program. Work closely with the National and other TCCPDs to coordinate operations across our new and expanding Tele-Critical Care program. Manage ~28 physicians working across ~25 eastern locations.
You will be part of the largest TeleCritical Care program with a unique opportunity for creativity, innovation and leadership in an engaged setting while furthering our goal to create as many TeleCritical beds as possible.
Requires completion of critical care medicine fellowship and CCM board certification highly preferred, solid leadership/supervisory experience, demonstrated number of critical care inpatient encounters within the last 24 months, at least two years' experience leading or significant participation in quality and performance improvement programs in an intensive care or inpatient setting and prior Telemedicine experience, especially TeleCritical Care.
- Competitive pay based on training, experience and local labor market
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional $15K
- Guaranteed salary increases
- Licensure: 1 full & unrestricted active U.S. license
- CME: Possibly $1,000/year and 5 days of paid CME absence
- Malpractice: VHA physicians are covered under federal tort laws
- No employment contracts, noncompete clauses, or restrictive covenants
- 26 days paid vacation; 13 days paid sick time; 10 paid federal holidays
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- Life Insurance
- Nationwide Mobility – Relocate without loss of benefits, leave or pay
- Assistance with payment of outstanding medical school loans up to $200K may be available.
Apply for National TeleCritical Care East Director Position! AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly