Orthopedic Spine Surgeon opportunity in the Jacksonville, FL area
An Orthopedic Spine Surgeon is needed to join a well-established, private practice in the Jacksonville, FL market. This surgeon will join three other orthopedic surgeons and one P.A. in practice.
- No Hospital ER call
- Practice call will be shared amongst the providers in the group
- Completed an ACGME accredited Orthopaedic surgery residency and an Orthopaedic Spine fellowship
- BE / BC in Orthopaedic Surgery
Incentive / Benefits Package:
- Competitive Base salary with productivity bonuses
- Relocation Package
- Sign-On Bonus
This team of orthopedic surgeons located in Jacksonville, Florida, have more than 25 years of practice experience in the field. They’re committed to providing the best quality care for each patient. Each of the clinic’s physicians has an area of interest or subspecialty, which means patients receive expert treatment for their conditions.
About Orange Park Medical Center:
“Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.” OPMC is a full-service, acute-care hospital with 317 inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, providing medical care to Clay County and surrounding communities.
- The only level II trauma center in Clay County
- Shortest hospital ER wait times in the area with a dedicated Pediatric ER and another free-standing ER a few miles away from the hospital
- 24/7 on-site imaging and radiology services
- 24-bed inpatient psychiatry unit, 20-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit and 20 ICU beds.
- Level II NICU
- Committed to Graduate Medical Education with 7 Residency Programs (including ER and General Surgery) and 3 fellowship programs. By the year 2022, we will expand our ACGME accredited residency and fellowship programs to 175 residents and fellows.
About Jacksonville, FL:
With a population of close to 1.4 million people, a low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate, our region is one of the few places in the United States that is experiencing a growing population of young professionals. Jacksonville has been ranked as one of the best cities for relocating families. Families are able to choose from a variety of top-ranked K - 12 schools and excellent colleges and universities for their children.
Northeast Florida is known for its outdoor recreation opportunities, featuring 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River. Enjoy playing golf, playing tennis or other popular sports such as wakeboarding, surfing, waterskiing and boating.
Apply for Orthopedic Spine Surgeon opportunity in the Jacksonville, FL area
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly