Hospitalist Medical Director Opportunity in Austin, TX
The Austin Diagnostic Clinic (ADC), a premier multispecialty group would like to recruit a Hospitalist Medical Director to join their team of 8 hospitalists and 2 NP to cover acute and post-acute facilities in North Austin, TX.
- Section Chief for Hospitalists and Post-acute section
- Work life balance
- Preferred schedule
- Stable group with no turnover in 5 years
- Opportunity for advancement
- Experience in Leadership and post-acute preferred
- Coverage at two facilities, mainly covering St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- Open ICU with intensivist consulted on all patients
- No night call, some daytime weekend call
- Start Date: ASAP
- Competitive salary plus stipend
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, accidental death and dismemberment and life insurance
- 401k with matching
- CME expense reimbursement and CME days off allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- Opportunity for associateship/partnership
About the Austin Diagnostic Clinic:
The Austin Diagnostic Clinic (ADC) is a multi-specialty group practice founded in 1952. We have 145 providers in 22 specialties in 9 locations across Central Texas.
The main clinic is located in North Austin. The facility houses both the clinic and North Austin Medical Center Hospital. More than 100 of the clinic's physicians have offices in this building. Family Practice, Pediatrics and Urgent Care are located in a separate building across the street from main clinic.
ADC also has clinics in Circle C in Southwest Austin, Westlake in West Austin, Round Rock, San Marcos, Steiner Ranch and Cedar Park.
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named “Best Place for Business and Careers,” “Live Music Capital of the World,” and “Best Town for Relocation of Families.” Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year round festival.
Apply for Hospitalist Medical Director Opportunity in Austin, TX
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly