Women and Children s Services Medical Director
Are you an OB/GYN looking for an exciting new leadership opportunity? Are you an experienced leader that has a successful track record of establishing and implementing new initiatives and services? If this description sounds like you, look no further, Concord Hospital Medical Group (CHMG) is looking for you!
This exciting opportunity would allow you to join a multi-practice OB/GYN group that provides full spectrum OB/GYN care to the greater Concord community, as well as, prenatal care to our clinic in Laconia, NH. In this role you would also participate in educating and precepting Family Medicine residents from the NH Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency program in the outpatient setting and in labor and delivery.
As the Women and Children’s Services Medical Director you would work in collaboration with the administrative dyad partner and other CHMG Nursing and Medical Directors to develop a positive atmosphere that promotes excellence in patient-centered, evidence-based care to all patients. You would facilitate collaborative communication between professional staff and senior medical leadership and administration, promote physician engagement in strategic plans and service line activities and assist with the recruitment of new professional staff.
Our attractive call schedule is structured so you would cover night and weekend shifts during nocturnists vacations, illness/injury and times that the nocturnist position is not filled. The coverage of these shifts is shared equally among CHMG OB/GYN providers which is a 1:10 pool. You would be responsible for approximately one 24 hour shift every 5th weekend and one weeknight shift every other month and provide primary OBGYN coverage on the Family Medicine teaching service.
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income guarantee
- Attractive benefits package, including a defined contribution pension plan
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Productivity Incentive
- Performance Bonus
Live, work and play in Concord
Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- One hour to Boston; the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH; 20 minutes from Concord
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital
- BE/BC in OB/GYN
- Two (2) years of obstetric experience, preferred
- Previous leadership experience, preferred
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing
Apply for Women and Children s Services Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly