Emergency Medicine Physician
We are currently seeking board certified Emergency Medicine physicians to join our team in Fayetteville, North Carolina!
Working at Fayetteville you’ll experience being a part of the fastest growing VA system in the nation, multiple opportunities for a diverse set of interests to include research, EMS (adding VA operated ambulance service) and professional development.
Highlights of our EM:
- Work with 12 other physicians with 48 hours of physician coverage per day
- Annual volume: 28K
- 6 APP on staff to include coverage in triage and a “first look nurse”
- Residents starting in July 2022
- Base salary without incentives and benefits is around 300K and negotiable
Some facts about working for us you may not know:
- VA often offers more time with patients and less time on administrative tasks
- Our student loan repayment program pays up to 200K over a 5 year period if approved
- Many locations offer a sign on bonus
- We are known for our exceptional benefits to include matching retirement contributions
- At VA you must only maintain 1 active, full, unrestricted license in any US state
- We cover malpractice and tail coverage at no cost to you
- VA does not require you to sign contracts and there are no restrictions on moonlighting
If you are considering a change in lifestyle, VA may have the right fit for you. I'd love to connect about this location or if another area is on your mind, I can also help. Non-citizens may be considered.
Let's talk more,
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816-548-8803
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly