Locum Tenens Anesthesiology Position in WA
A Washington-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens anesthesiologist. Multiple shifts are available. The incoming physician must be board certified and have current ACLS, NRP, and PALS certification. CompHealth can help physicians without a WA license obtain one.
If you have full or partial availability for this assignment, or are interested in any of our other assignments, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Multiple shifts
- Other Certification: ACLS, NRP, and PALS
- No supervision
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locum Tenens Anesthesiology Position in WA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly