Geriatric Internist Needed in KY
This position offers a 2-year salary guarantee and an annual incentive bonus. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 5 weeks of PTO, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
The city of Owensboro is strategically located on the southern banks of the Ohio River. It is also the 4th largest city by population in Kentucky. There is a low crime rate and cost of living, a high quality-of-life and wide variety of housing options located in close proximity to larger cities.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2657009.
- Competitive 2-year guaranteed base salary
- Annual incentive bonus
- 5 weeks of PTO
- Inpatient care
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Brand new hospital
- Teaching opportunities available
- IM or geriatric medicine fellowship
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Geriatric Internist Needed in KY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly