A Group in Alabama Needs an OB/GYN
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package and benefits. You will receive medical benefits, CME time, a retirement package, and loan repayment.
You will enjoy living and working in this Alabama town which is experiencing rapid growth in its retail sales and eateries. The community offers a mild winter climate, affordable housing, and low property taxes. Located a few short miles from the state lines of Florida and Georgia, the area embraces the best that life has to offer, providing its residents not only modern conveniences and amenities of much larger cities, but also retains the charm and friendliness of the South.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Join a reputable group with partnership-track
- Very established in the community
- 7 providers in the group
- Call is 1:4
- Robotic gynecologic surgery
- Digital mammography
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Best beaches a bit over an hour drive away
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for A Group in Alabama Needs an OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly