General Anesthesiologist Opportunity in Indiana
This partnership-track opportunity offers a lucrative earnings potential, an exceptional benefit plan, and profit sharing.
You will enjoy working in Ft. Wayne, the 2nd-largest city in the state of Indiana and offers many family friendly activities to include one of the nation's top 10 zoos. With a vibrant downtown with museums, restaurants, and lush gardens it is an ideal place to call home.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lucrative offer with 2 years to partnership
- Team consists of 45 physician and 45 CRNAs
- Perform a wide variety of cases
- Majority of your own cases
- Unlimited opportunities for schedule and earning potential
- Great amenities with a low cost of living
- 2nd largest city in Indiana with much to offer families as well as singles
- Excellent Community 20 miles west of the Ohio border
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for General Anesthesiologist Opportunity in Indiana
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly