OB/GYN Needed at an FQHC Site in Kentucky
This employed position offers a competitive base salary and wRVU production incentive and a quality bonus. You will also receive a relocation allowance, medical debt assistance, a sign-on bonus, health benefits, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and federal tort malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in a lovely community surrounded by lake and river recreation with Lexington an easy drive away. It is a vacation destination for many and offers the amenities one would expect, with quality dining and entertainment opportunities in abundance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FQHC with NHSC medical debt assistance
- Base salary plus wRVU production incentive and quality bonus
- Block scheduling
- Level ll NICU
- Call is 1:6
- Deliver at 1 hospital only
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot, hospitalist team, and pediatric hospitalists
- H-1B and J-1 visa friendly
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB/GYN Needed at an FQHC Site in Kentucky
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly