OB/GYN Needed in Southwest Louisiana
This employed position offers generous compensation plan driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking. You will also receive student loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME and dues/membership reimbursement, a retirement plan, and paid professional liability insurance.
Come practice in Lake Charles, a waterfront Louisiana city. It has mild winters, access to great outdoor activities, casinos, interesting historic areas, a low cost of living, a growing economy, and plenty of entertainment.
At CompHealth, we can help match you with your right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Generous compensation plan driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Student loan repayment available
- Join 3 OB/GYN specialists
- Monday through Friday, 4.5-day workweek
- Call schedule is 1:5
- Easy access to the hospital and built-in referral base
- Clinic as an experienced staff
- Hospital has LDRP suits, 6 operating rooms, and a level III NICU
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB/GYN Needed in Southwest Louisiana
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly