OB/GYNs are Needed in Texas
This position offers a shareholder opportunity after year 2. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/sick days, 1 week of CME plus stipend, a retirement plan, and possible relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Be a shareholder after year 2
- Several positions available
- Looking to get back to 10 OB/GYNs
- 4.5-day workweek, half day off post call
- Average 350 to 400 patients per month
- 4 NPs and sonographers
- Board certified or board eligible
- Practice in one of the largest port cities in Texas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB/GYNs are Needed in Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly