Job Title: Gynecologist
General Description: A fertility center in Manhattan is looking for a gynecologist to join our growing team. The physician is expected to perform office and hospital-based procedures including but not limited to: IUI, D & C, hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, and myomectomy.
The ideal candidate would be an enthusiastic medical professional who excels in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and patient-centered environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration.
Will be trained in assisted reproductive technology.
Supervision Received: Reports to Medical Director
- The physician is expected to handle outpatient GYN visits (consultations, ultrasound, pap smears, blood work, etc.), and OB for early pregnancy (up to 9th week).
- Oversee medication administration
- Educated patients on infertility evaluations
- Preconception counseling and fertility assessments
- Outpatient minor Gyn surgery: including D&C and hysteroscopy
- Management of first trimester miscarriage confirmation of pregnancy via transvaginal ultrasounds.
- Cover other physicians patients when needed
M.D. Obstetrics and Gynecology
Board- Certified OB/GYN
Apply for Gynecologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly