Physician ( Nephrology)
As a Nehphrologist you will:
- Provide inpatient and outpatient nephrology consultation services.
- Perform a wide range of duties to include management of acute and chronic dialysis, therapeutic plasma exchanges, management of complex metabolic problems and the diagnosis and treatment of complex pathologic physiologies.
- Perform procedures such as renal biopsies, placement of central venous access for acute hemodialysis, urine microscopies, supervision of dialysis treatments and therapeutic plasma exchanges treatments.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and consultant, with regard to the specialized field of the nephrology to local and regional military treatment facility healthcare providers and operations.
- Provide advice and consultation with other expert physicians on the diagnoses and treatment of patients, especially in the area of Internal Medicine/Nephrology, often with use of telemedicine.
- Guide, instruct, and train trainees in the medical and allied health education programs.
- Serve as attending staff physician on the inpatient medicine ward service with duties that include performing advanced examinations, diagnosis, and treatment of general inpatient medicine service.
Apply for Physician ( Nephrology)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly