Body Imaging Physician
Body Imaging Physician in Virginia
A reputable and expanding private practice with multiple locations throughout the suburbs of Washington, D.C., is seeking a fellowship-trained body imaging radiologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to grow in your career while working within an organization committed to providing quality radiology services in a courteous, efficient, and safe manner.
- Partnership track opportunity
- Ability to earn $600,000+ as a partner
- 100% body imaging
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as multiple local and nearby universities
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including fishing, hiking, biking, camping, and boating
- Access to endless amenities, including international airports throughout the region, thriving arts and culture scene, a variety of entertainment options, world-class shopping and dining, and professional sports
- U.S. News ranks Virginia #7 in the “Best States Overall,” and Medscape names it one of its “Best Places to Practice Medicine”
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Body Imaging Radiologists, Body Image Radiology, Whole Body Imaging, Radiology And Biomedical Imaging, Radiology Physician, Body Imaging, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Apply for Body Imaging Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly