Staff Pathology opportunity PRN/PT in Houston, Texas
HCA Gulf Coast Division is seeking a part-time/PRN, permanent Staff Pathologist for Forward Pathology Solutions, providing professional pathology services to HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center in the Houston market.
• AP/CP Board Certification is required
• Sub-specialty preferred
• 5 years post fellowship experience preferred
• Shift work hours may vary up to 32 hrs/wk
• Proficiency in General Surgical Pathology, Clinical interpretations and must have recent experience performing frozen sections
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to obtain a Texas medical license or have a Texas medical license in good standing.
• Guaranteed Base Salary
• Profit Sharing
• Comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental insurance
• Paid Malpractice
• CME time and allowance
• Relocation Allowance
• Texas has Tort Reform and No State Income Taxes!!
About HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center:
Established in 1975, HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center (www.HCAHoustonHealthcare.com/locations/Medical-Center) is a 444 bed licensed Med-Surg hospital. Conveniently located in the heart of central Houston, adjacent to the Texas Medical Center and Museum District. As another step in the growth of the boutique surgical and procedural hospital, in 2021 they are embarking on a comprehensive enhancement and expansion throughout the facility.
• 18-bed Emergency Department
• Two ICU’s (SICU and MICU)
• Three Cardiac Cath Labs
• Two daVinci robots
• MAKO robot for total joints
• A robust Colo-rectal Program
• Hospital-based Outpatient medical and surgical services
• On-site Anesthesiologist 24/7
• 24/7 Intensivist program
Houston is the nation's fourth-largest city. The most diverse city in America has a lot to offer, including professional sports teams, the theater and museum districts, hundreds of clubs and live music venues. With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston is a shopper's paradise. Houston's sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are all less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence of the area's public and private schools and availability of institutions of higher learning. Texas is a tort-reform state with no state income tax, making it an exceptional place to live and work.
Apply for Staff Pathology opportunity PRN/PT in Houston, Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly