OB Hospitalist in Indiana
Community Physician Network is currently seeking a BE/BC OB Hospitalist/Laborist to join our growing program in Indianapolis, Indiana. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, flexible, and demonstrate a commitment to practicing evidence-based medicine.
This opportunity offers:
- High-volume, collaborative setting (#1 delivering hospital in the state several years in a row)
- Market competitive salary and benefits, including paid CME
- Largest LDRP in the nation (60 suites)
- Easy access to women’s health subspecialties (Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Gynecologic Oncology, Behavioral Health, Urogynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Breast Health)
- Developmentally-friendly NICU with 40 private suites
- Physician-led organization and a large employed, multi-specialty physician group consisting of 1100+ primary and specialty care physicians
Licensure & Certification
BE/BC in Ob/Gyn and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana.
Based in Indianapolis, Community has been deeply committed to the communities it serves since opening its first hospital, Community Hospital East, in 1956. Now with more than 16,000 caregivers and 200 sites of care, Community Health Network puts patients first while offering a full continuum of healthcare services, world-class innovations and a new focus on population health management. We are guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
Apply for OB Hospitalist in Indiana
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly