Join our fully integrated Occupational Medicine practice in Wisconsin s 3rd largest city!
- 100% Occupational Medicine practice; pre-employment services, workers compensation care with RN Case Manager coordination, travel medicine and more
- Turn-key, established practice with long standing employer relationships
- Strong and collegial staff including NP and PA
- OP care only; no call and no night, weekend or holiday work
- FAA Aviation Medical Examiner Training is a plus, but is not required
- BC/BE Occupational Medicine and residency trained in Occupational Medicine is strongly preferred
- EPIC EMR
- Comprehensive benefits program is offered including health, dental, vision and retirement program with company match
- Competitive base salary with production bonus
- H1B candidates welcome to apply
About Green Bay, Wisconsin
With a total metro population of nearly 250,000, Green Bay epitomizes balance, offering many of the benefits of a larger city, all the while sustaining the hometown feel of a small, friendly Midwest community. You can experience unique shopping, many outdoor activities, beautiful golf courses and the excitement of Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers. The area has excellent schools, a strong economy, friendly, safe neighborhoods and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health, a top 12 not-for-profit health system in the nation, offers state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 caregivers includes more than 3,600 physicians and 1,800 advanced practice clinicians. Our strength and stability drives us forward and our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment. We strive to be on the forefront of a changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches that provide impeccable outcomes for our patients.