Excellent opportunity to join a large, busy faculty practice in downtown Milwaukee at Aurora Sinai Medical Center.
We are seeking an experienced OB/GYN.
- Join a close-knit group of 9 Physicians
- 12 residents in the program, 3 per year
- Teaching 10% of your time
- 900 deliveries annually for this group/the hospital does 2,500 annually
- 3 to 4 in-house calls per month
- 2 MFMs at Sinai for consults
- High acuity & high-risk patient population
- da Vinci Robot available
- 5 OB Hospitalists at Sinai with a separate call schedule
- day admin
- day OR
- 1 day or either early or late hours
- 5- day clinics: 12-15 pts per half day
- Faculty Service week based on Clinical FTE (max 2 per quarter):
- Four days of coverage
- No elective surgeries during service coverage
- Expect presence for board sign out with hospitalist and residents
- No call during service week (unless last day of service coverage)
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and user-friendly international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health, a top 12 not-for-profit health system in the nation, offers state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 caregivers includes more than 3,600 physicians and 1,800 advanced practice clinicians. Our strength and stability drives us forward and our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment. We strive to be on the forefront of a changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches that provide impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Apply for Obstetrics Gynecology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly