Join two other Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeons employed by Wabash General Hospital, recently named as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work in Illinois.
- The robust Orthopedic Department is seeing 1200 patients/month.
- Provides Orthopedic coverage to several Southern Illinois rural counties.
- Athletic training coverage is offered to 9 schools in the service area.
- Servicing a demographic population of 50,000
- Competitive compensation; 2-year base salary guarantee
- A monthly stipend during medical school and residency
- Student loans paid off by Wabash General Hospital
Its mission is to provide high quality, cost-effective health care in Wabash and surrounding counties, and promote the general health of its residents.
Mt. Carmel, IL is an upscale, peaceful place to live, is only 20 miles north of Interstate 64 which is the corridor from St. Louis, MO to Louisville, KY. Mt. Carmel offers educational opportunities with a choice of public or private grade school, a high school, and Wabash Valley Junior College. It is 45 minutes away from a vastly growing community, Evansville, IN. Evansville offers the University of Evansville and the University of Southern Indiana.
Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Wabash General Hospital has requested that all interested candidates contact and send CV to:
Apply for Orthopaedic Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly