Exciting opportunity for a Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist to join the highly desirable and the growing consultative practice of Texas Perinatal Group of Texas.
- Join a team of 3 MFMs at our collaborative, friendly, consultative practice with MA and PSA support
- Practice offers prenatal diagnosis, ultrasound, diabetic counseling, genetic counseling
- Our physicians cover the Seton family of hospitals and St. David's Medical Center
- Teaching opportunities exist through Seton Hospitals
- Competitive compensation and benefits plus an educational and CME budget with full support of conference attendance
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for MFM Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly