OBGYN Hospitalist Physician
OBGYN Hospitalist Physician in Kentucky
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $276000.00 - 286000.00
Joined the region's preferred birthing facility with a Level III NICU delivering more than 5,000 babies annually.
- Fantastic quality of life working 6-8 24-hour shifts per month
- No additional call coverage required
- Strong sub-specialty support including MFM, anesthesia, neonatologist, GYN/ONC, and URO/GYN
- Competitive financial package plus signing bonus, relocation, and comprehensive benefit package
Louisville, Kentucky, is home to the Kentucky Derby, the University of Louisville Cardinals, and the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory.
- Downtown Louisville is known for its big-city action with small-town charm offering world-class booze and dining, rich historical sites and gorgeous natural areas, and a vast amount of sporting events and attractions throughout the year
- The perfect setting for an outdoor enthusiast with multiple hiking trails, forests, creeks, and preserves
- Less than 2 hours from Indianapolis, 2.5 hours from Nashville, and 90 minutes from Cincinnati
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Laborist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply for OBGYN Hospitalist Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly