Orthopedic Total Joint Replacement Surgeon
At Central Maine Healthcare, we are changing the face of healthcare in Maine by providing exceptional quality and accessible care to our patients; where they are and when they need it. We recognize the need to be where our patients are; closer to their communities and offering high-quality care through innovative channels. To meet the unique needs of our patient population, we have implemented tele-health and opened Maine Urgent Care and Ambulatory surgical centers within our communities. Our clinical affiliation with Mass General Hospital in Boston provides our community with the most innovative and current treatments available without having to leave Maine. As we continue to expand our services, one thing remains unchanged… our commitment to providing the best healthcare to the region’s residents. Our physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, and staff are committed to providing patients with the quality medical care they deserve!
Central Maine Healthcare Orthopedics division is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Orthopedic TJR Surgeon to join our progressive group. You will join our well-established group of orthopedic providers (including two Trauma Surgeons) working at Central Maine Medical Center, a Level II trauma center (CMMC).
Along with a generous compensation and benefits package, we are the dominant group in this region with numerous opportunities for expansion.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- The physician will provide Adult Reconstructive/TJR services to patients in Central Maine including performing orthopedic cases in our own two-room ambulatory surgery center located on-site in Auburn, Maine.
- On-site ancillary services include X-ray, MRI, DME, and Occupational Hand Therapy. Outsourced PT services are provided onsite.
- Our Orthopedic Central Division physicians provide services in 3 offices located throughout the Central Maine region.
Fulfill your calling at Central Maine Healthcare to help keep patients healthier and happier so they can enjoy more of what life has to offer.
About Our Community:
Maine is a land full of beauty offering beautiful beaches, a rocky coastline, lakes, and mountains all within driving distance. Maine has lots to offer outdoor enthusiasts throughout the year from camping, hiking, biking, swimming, skiing, etc. Within the state there is a burgeoning food, craft drink, and entertainment scene. For families, Maine offers safe communities with access to rural and urban areas; as well as nearby airports, train, and bus stations. Boston is just a couple of hours to the south and can be accessed by car, train or bus.
Lewiston Region: Maine’s second-largest city, Lewiston and the city of Auburn sit on the banks of the Androscoggin River. Together the cities, L/A as it is referred to locally, form the cultural and business center of Androscoggin County. The cities offer a robust food, drink, and arts scene along with world-class educational institutions, such as Bates College. Outdoor opportunities abound with trails, public green spaces, and water access to the river and area lakes.
The Benefits of joining Central Maine Healthcare:
- Work-life balance with flexible schedules and Paid time off (Open Choice Time - 7 weeks)
- Excellent annual compensation and comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Malpractice and Tail coverage, etc.
- Generous Sign-on Bonus program
- Concierge Relocation Assistance or Bonus option
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement: $50,000
- Continuing Medical Education - 5 paid CME days and $3,500 for CME activities
For more information, visit Central Maine Healthcare or connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
To be considered for this position: Please click the APPLY button!
Apply for Orthopedic Total Joint Replacement Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly