Urgent Care - Lead Physician
PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking an outstanding Urgent Care Physician - Lead to join the Memorial Urgent Care practice located in beautiful downtown Vancouver, WA. The ideal candidate will board certified in Family Medicine, Urgent Care Medicine, and/or Emergency Medicine with previous leadership experience and the ability to manage irregular cardiac arrhythmia and airway intubation for all aged patients. EPIC experience is preferred. BLS and ACLS are required. PALS and ATLS are preferred.
Why you will love the practice:
- Established, fast-paced outpatient only Urgent Care practice. Memorial Urgent Care is open 7 days a week and all holidays.
- Collegial team of 2 physicians plus experienced advanced practice clinicians: 3 physician assistants and 2 nurse practitioners.
- Schedule: 15 shifts per month / 46 shifts per quarter. Variable shifts with day call for APC clinical monitoring.
- Affiliated with the Emergency Department of Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver, WA; a Level II Trauma Center.
- Physician-led medical group offering a supportive and collaborative work environment.
- System-wide EPIC EMR with ability to order medications electronically.
- Onsite x-ray, lab, and pharmacy services available for rapid care.
Why you?ll love Vancouver:
- Providers are deeply integrated into the community and have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Vancouver has a robust, independent city with over 160k people with the additional advantage of being part of the Portland, Oregon metro area.
- Vancouver is the county seat in Clark County named for the Lewis and Clark expedition
- The temperate climate in eastern Washington and Oregon nurtures beautiful landscapes, bountiful fruit and vegetable harvests, and world-famous flowers such as tulips and roses.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mt. Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending outdoor recreation options in the Pacific Northwest
- The metro area has world-class cuisine, wine, and beer which are mostly locally produced and sourced.
- Downtown Vancouver is only 9 miles from downtown Portland, 80 miles to the Pacific Coast, and 160 miles to Seattle
- Washington State does not have state income tax
- Click here to view: PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center and community profile. PHSW is one of the largest employers in Clark County.
- Last year there were more than 224k outpatient clinic visits
- Over 600 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally
- In 2014 they received a Gold Star Recognition from the Washington State Hospital Association for clinical initiatives designed to reduce readmission rates and infections.
- Competitive production compensation plus signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan
- Two excellent health coverage options, plus vision and dental
- Fully paid malpractice insurance and up to $3300 in CME
- Educational Loan Reimbursement up to $150,000 for those who qualify
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit options and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
- A medical home model with care teams and integrated EPIC EMR
- PeaceHealth Medical Group is physician-led and embraces a leadership model fully rooted in our Mission and Values and in our heritage as a Catholic healthcare ministry
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 800 physicians and providers, a comprehensive laboratory system, and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues to serve communities when invited to do so with a spirit of collaboration and stewardship ? the spirit of health.
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Vancouver community, along with our benefits offered, please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers. Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact: Lyndse Neppl
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws. The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Referral Bonus Eligible
Apply for Urgent Care - Lead Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly