New Physician Sought for OB Practice in Suburban Nashville
Seeking additional OB/GYN physician available to start position in early 2022. Join established practice of four employed OB/GYN’s and one Nurse Practitioner.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in OB/GYN
- Comfortable with 14-18 deliveries monthly per provider; 20-25 patient office visits daily, 25-30 new patient inquiries weekly
- Convenient office space located on hospital campus
- Shared call of 1:7 with new provider
- Financial package includes; base salary/productivity/overhead to ensure a solid foundation, malpractice, fringe benefits package. Student Loan Assistance and Sign-on Bonus available.
About Centennial Women’s Group – Bluegrass OB/GYN:
- The Birth Center at TriStar Hendersonville is a brand new state-of-the-art facility with a full range of OB services; also includes a six bed, Level II NICU, 14 birthing suites, lactation consultants, a lactation boutique and outpatient lactation program for ongoing support.
- 24/7 (in-house) OB Anesthesia services. Utilize CRNA’s with MD back-up
- Hendersonville - a wonderful lake view community located 19 miles from downtown Nashville. Primary population is 54,068 with median resident age of 39.7, a part of Nashville’s MSA of 1.6 million population
- ¨Sumner County Schools are consistently recognized for their outstanding public school system – Private schools are throughout the community (visit SumnerSchools.com)
- Being this close to Nashville, there’s immediate access to all the arts, higher education and professional sporting events that this metropolitan city has to offer
- Nashville: Practice located in suburban Nashville – the city repeatedly recognized as one of the country’s top cities for business and future growth (Forbes and Modern Physician magazines)
- Tennessee: A state with affordable malpractice premiums and No State Personal Income Tax
Apply for New Physician Sought for OB Practice in Suburban Nashville
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly