Trauma Surgeon - Mercy St. Louis
Mercy Clinic is seeking an additional Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Physician to join an established and busy team of nine surgeons and eight advanced practitioners on the campus of Mercy Hospital St. Louis.
Candidates must have completed a General Surgery Residency and Trauma/Critical Care Fellowship.
This Position Offers:
- Only Level I Trauma Center in St. Louis County, with over 90,000 emergency visits and 1,800 trauma activations annually
- Emergency/Elective General Surgery opportunities
- Significant work/life balance with a shared call rotation & night float system
- 30 ORs with designated acute care block and trauma room
- Robust Interventional Radiology service
- Academic affiliation with Saint Louis University General Surgery Residents
- A Critical Care Department which manages more than 100 ICU and intermediate beds including traditional coronary, medical surgical, trauma and neurosurgical patients
- Excellent subspecialty consultant support
- Integrated health system with a highly competitive compensation
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Physician Wellness Program
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems for four consecutive years (2016 to 2019) by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 45,000 co-workers and 2,400 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients from coast to coast.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for Trauma Surgeon - Mercy St. Louis
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly