Plastic Surgeon Opening with Mercy St. Louis
Mercy Clinic is seeking a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon to join an established and busy group practice in regionalizing our efforts and expanding our services on Campus of Mercy Hospital South.
Mercy Hospital South has been a healing presence in the South St. Louis County area for more than 140 years. This 767-bed hospital is a Level II Trauma Center, a Level I Stroke Center, and is the third largest medical center in the St. Louis metro.
This Opportunity Offers:
- Large variety of high-volume general reconstruction and complex cases
- A collaborative multidisciplinary team that ensures you have the support to deliver exceptional individualized care to patients
- 30 spacious ORs with opportunity for immediate block time
- Strong referral base from Mercy’s integrated physicians and local Mercy urgent cares/wound centers
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- System-wide Epic EMR
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems for four consecutive years (2016 to 2019) by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 45,000 co-workers and 2,400 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients from coast to coast.
Apply for Plastic Surgeon Opening with Mercy St. Louis
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly