OBGYN Primary Care Physician
The Orlando Health Medical Group invites you to explore an OBGYN opportunity with a thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system. We provide patient care services in Orlando Health’s network of 8 hospitals across central Florida and our physicians deliver approximately 4,000 babies each year.
- Excellent brand recognition, thriving practice opportunity with new patients seeking out Orlando Health for their care.
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
- Great payor mix with patients from top Orlando employers and Orlando Health team members.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
- Excellent compensation package, opportunity to make more based-on productivity.
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus with eligibility for an annual bonus.
- No state income tax!
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions.
- Wonderful community to raise a family; enjoy public and private schools, diverse neighborhoods, outdoor activities, beautiful beaches, and an international airport.
Orlando Health Physician Associates is one of the largest multi-specialty healthcare groups in Central Florida. This includes over 130 doctors practicing Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Obstetrics and Gynecology. With locations all across Central Florida, Orlando Health Physician Associates prides itself on providing high quality, easy access to healthcare for families.
Apply for OBGYN Primary Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly