Ochsner Health in New Orleans is seeking a BC/BE Radiologist fellowship trained in Interventional Radiology to join its expanding practice.
Ochsner s Department of Radiology offers a full spectrum of radiological services provided by a nationally recognized subspecialized radiology department. We offer a full array of diagnostic and treatment procedures using some of the most advanced technology available. We are also one of the leading radiologic academic centers in the world, as well as one of the busiest clinical departments in the country.
- The candidate will be part of a team of Interventional Radiologists supporting 4 facilities in the New Orleans area.
- This position will entail at least 80% Interventional Radiology time at our Jefferson Highway campus (800+ beds).
- Resident supervision and academic responsibilities at Ochsner Medical Center New Orleans - Jefferson Highway, including new Interventional Radiology residency
- Proficiency in all aspects of basic interventional radiology procedures is required.
- A skill set to build a practice with high level interventional services is desired, including portal hypertension and transplant interventions, prostate artery embolization, superficial and deep venous treatment, IVC filter retrieval and venous reconstruction, peripheral vascular disease, and oncologic treatment (y90, ablation, TACE).
- We have an interventional radiology clinic with dedicated clinic time for each attending physician.
- Fellowship training required
- Current weekend coverage approximately 1 in 8 and one late shift (12 noon 8 pm) per month
- After hours ED coverage provided by Ochsner employed Emergency Radiologists
- We offer a highly competitive salary with comprehensive benefits.
- Relocation Assistance
- CME time and financial reimbursement
- Comprehensive insurance
- Retirement options
- 501c3 tuition reimbursement qualifications
Ochsner Health is a system that delivers health to the people of Louisiana, Mississippi and the Gulf South with a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate. Ochsner Health is a not-for-profit committed to giving back to the communities it serves through preventative screenings, health and wellness resources and partnerships with innovative organizations that share our vision. Ochsner Health healed more than 876,000 people from across the globe in 2019, providing the latest medical breakthroughs and therapies, including digital medicine for chronic conditions and telehealth specialty services. Ochsner Health is a national leader, named the top hospital in Louisiana and a top children s hospital by U.S. News & World Report. As Louisiana s leading healthcare educator, Ochsner Health and its partners educate thousands of healthcare professionals annually. Ochsner Health is innovating healthcare by investing in new technologies and research to make world-class care more accessible, affordable, convenient and effective. Ochsner's team of more than 26,000 employees and 4,500 providers are working to reinvent the future of health and wellness in the region. To learn more about Ochsner Health, please visit www.ochsner.org. To transform your health, please visit www.ochsner.org/healthyyou.
New Orleans is one of the most exciting and vibrant cities in America. Amenities include multiple universities, academic centers, professional sports teams, world-class dining, cultural interests, renowned live entertainment, and music.
Please apply to this position HERE
Sorry, no opportunities for J-1 applications at present.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Apply for Interventional Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly