Ochsner Health is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Obstetrician/Gynecologist to join its existing practice of three physicians in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Highlights of the position:
- Clinic-based position with dedicated surgery days; CHRISTUS-Ochsner Lake Area Hospital, located adjacent to the practice, is an 88-bed hospital providing inpatient and outpatient services with high quality and cost effective emergency, medical and surgical care.
- Integrated practice model with strong, internal referral network
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the Ochsner Health
About Lake Charles:
- Lake Charles is a family-oriented community located in the Southwest region of Louisiana.
- Lake Charles is located just 75 miles from Lafayette and 60 miles from Beaumont, Texas
- I home of McNeese State University. Southwest Louisiana offers year-round outdoor activities and hosts over 75 annual festivals, from individual cities Mardi Gras to Louisiana Pirate Festival to Christmas celebrations.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
Ochsner Health is a system that delivers health to the people of Louisiana, Mississippi and the Gulf South with a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate. Ochsner Health is a not-for-profit committed to giving back to the communities it serves through preventative screenings, health and wellness resources and partnerships with innovative organizations that share our vision. Ochsner Health healed more than 876,000 people from across the globe in 2019, providing the latest medical breakthroughs and therapies, including digital medicine for chronic conditions and telehealth specialty services. Ochsner Health is a national leader, named the top hospital in Louisiana and a top children s hospital by U.S. News & World Report. As Louisiana s leading healthcare educator, Ochsner Health and its partners educate thousands of healthcare professionals annually. Ochsner Health is innovating healthcare by investing in new technologies and research to make world-class care more accessible, affordable, convenient and effective. Ochsner's team of more than 26,000 employees and 4,500 providers are working to reinvent the future of health and wellness in the region. To learn more about Ochsner Health, please visit www.ochsner.org. To transform your health, please visit www.ochsner.org/healthyyou.
Sorry, but we are unable to accept J1 visa candidates.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for OBSTETRICS/GYNECOLOGY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly