Plastic Surgeon (Private Practice)
A Plastic Surgery practice is seeking a new surgeon to join its team in Vancouver, Washington. The ideal candidate would be seeking a less than full-time role (starting out) and possesses the entrapreneurial spirit to continue to grow the practice.
Why you?ll love the practice:
- Established, well-regarded practice with growing patient population
- Robust base salary + production (with benefits)
- Beautiful office space and medical spa located on site at the local hospital
- Patient-centered approach in treatment plans
- Variety of reconstruction and cosmetic surgery
- Flexible work week with OPTIONAL call
Why you?ll love the area:
- Vancouver is a robust, independent city with over 160,000 residents and is the largest suburb of Portland, Oregon.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending recreational activities of the Pacific Northwest. We are home to some of the world?s best mountain biking and wind-surfing locales.
- Nationally recognized farm-to-table cuisine, craft microbreweries, and gourmet coffeehouses will keep the most discerning food critic happy.
- A thriving arts, theater, and music scene and our 26 colleges and universities attract renowned authors, performers, and speakers.
- There is no Washington State personal income tax.
For more information, please contact:
Seth Lidren, Senior Physician Recruiter
Vancouver, Washington ? look any direction and the scenery is astounding! Snow-capped mountains, nationally protected evergreen forests, the waterfall-laced Columbia River gorge, and rugged Pacific-coast beaches ? all within a short 90-minute drive. The northwest is a dream come true for outdoor enthusiasts. And against that magnificent backdrop, Vancouver and neighboring Portland, Oregon offer all the best amenities of city living. What makes our area so special? A thriving arts scene, varied professional sports teams, unique neighborhoods, and a wealth of diverse culinary destinations.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
Apply for Plastic Surgeon (Private Practice)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly