The Division of Endocrinology at Mayo Clinic in Arizona is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Endocrinologist to join the team with a primary focus in the general endocrinology clinical service and education for the patients with a wide variety of endocrinology needs. Mayo Clinic's top-ranked team of endocrinologists treat a spectrum of endocrine diagnoses, including in diabetes, thyroid, metabolic bone disease, and pituitary, gonadal, adrenal disorders. In office ultrasound is available for thyroid fine needle aspirations. Active programs in transgender health and obesity,bariatrics are present. This opportunity is part of an academically oriented practice combined with clinical research opportunities.
At Mayo Clinic in Arizona we offer:
* A $700 million expansion to the Arizona that will double the size of our campus to provide more state-of-the art facilities and exceptional patient care in the Southeast including in the Endocrinology division.
* An active medical school and newly approved fellowship program.
* Endocrine specific ambulatory infusion center for testing and therapy.
* Facilities and support for clinical or laboratory-based research
* A highly collaborative, team-based practice with competitive salary and benefits
Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. Over the next four years, Mayo Clinic is making significant investments in both the physical and technological future of health care, through doubling the size of the Mayo Clinic campus in Phoenix, inclusive of practice, education, and research activities. Mayo Clinic's campuses in Arizona are located in Phoenix and Scottsdale, in the beautiful Sonoran Desert. The region is known as the Valley of the Sun, a metropolitan area with more than 4 million residents in 25 cities and towns.
With Phoenix being the sixth largest city in the nation, this sunny "desert metropolis" offers the amenities of a big city in the midst of a strikingly beautiful, rugged, southwest landscape.
Scottsdale frequently earns praise as a highly desirable place to live. The city's more than 200,000 residents enjoy a vibrant mix of culinary hot spots, arts and entertainment, professional and collegiate sports teams, and community resources. The region's desert climate promotes an outdoor lifestyle with a full complement of sports and recreation.
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly