Physician - Orthopedic Sports Medicine
Welcoming an Orthopedic Sports Medicine
Seeking a fellowship trained, BE/BC Orthopedic Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician with orthopedic experience and comfort with acute orthopedic conditions.
- Premier orthopedic practice
- Well-established group
- Join 2 Trauma Surgeons and a Total Joint Surgeon
- 2 room ASC with ancillary services in Ortho Urgent Care, PT, MRI, and Imaging
- High volume, quality-focused, innovative group practice
- Opportunity to lead High School and College sports medicine programs.
If you are a physician leader looking to be part of a strong orthopedic team with a desire to grow a sports medicine program including participation in an acute orthopedic walk-in clinic, with a full spectrum of surgical subspecialty support, look no further.....
The greater Portland region offers the best of urban sophistication combined with small-town friendliness. The area provides four season recreational opportunities, such as skiing, hiking, sailing, and miles of beautiful beaches. Just two hours north of Boston, this is an exceptionally diverse and vibrant community. 45 minutes to Portland and 2 hours to Boston.
Apply for Physician - Orthopedic Sports Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly