Physician - Orthopedics-Spine
Welcoming an Orthopedic Spine Surgeon - Greater Portland Region
Seeking a fellowship trained Board Eligible/Board Certified Spine Surgeon to join a progressive orthopedic group.
- Well-established group of orthopedic providers
- Level II trauma center
- 2 Trauma Surgeons, Spine/TJR Surgeon, Interventional Physiatrists
- Generous compensation and benefits package
- Two-room ambulatory surgery center
- On site ancillary services include X ray, MRI, DME and Occupational Hand Therapy
- Outsourced Physical Therapy services are provided onsite
- 3 offices located throughout the Central Maine region
The greater Portland region offers the best of urban sophistication combined with small-town friendliness. The area provides four season recreational opportunities, such as skiing, hiking, sailing, and miles of beautiful beaches. Just two hours north of Boston, this is an exceptionally diverse and vibrant community.
45 minutes to Portland and 2 hours to Boston.
Apply for Physician - Orthopedics-Spine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly